- Cooking Spray
- 1/3 Finely Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/4 Cup Dry White Wine
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons butter.
- 2 Teaspoons finely chopped fresh chives.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion to pan and saute 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in Chicken Broth, White Wine & Vinegar. Bring to boil. Cook until reduced to 1/4 Cup (about 5 minutes). Remove from heat.
- Stir in butter & chives.
- Servings: 6
- Serving Size: 1.5 Tablespoons
- Calories: 59
- Fat: 5.7g
- Fiber: 0
- WW Points: 2
Serve over steamed veggies, such as green beans.