This is from one of A’s co-workers. Very tasty, though it is was provided without proportions. This is how we made is.
- 2lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 8 whole peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1lb green beans, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 carrots, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 broccoli stalk, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup sliced Chinese cabbage
- one package rice noodles
- Boil chicken thighs in broth with peppercorns, bay leaf and soy sauce until cooked.
- Remove chicken thighs from broth and cut into bite sized pieces. Reserve broth. Set aside chicken.
- Stir fry garlic & onions until thoroughly cooked.
- Add chicken and cook to allow flavors to mingle.
- Boil vegetables in broth until cooked but still firm. Remove from liquid.
- Soak noodles in boiling water until soft enough to cut. Add to broth and cook.
- When noodles are cooked, combine with vegetables & chicken.