- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 3/4 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (~14 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups chunky bottled salsa
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- Heat a 4 quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add ground beef and pepper.
- Cooke 10 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble.
- Add corn, tomatoes, salsa, and adobo.
- Cover and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Servings: 5 (1 cup)
- Calories: 245
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 6g
- WW Points: 5