- 4 chicken breasts
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups salsa verde
- 12 six inch tortillas
- 3/4cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3/4cup shredded reduced fat Monterry Jack cheese
- 1/2cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Boil the chick for ~15 minutes then cool and shred.
- Spray a 9×13″ baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Put the salsa in a shallow plate.
- Dip both sides of a tortilla in the salsa.
- Top the tortilla with ~1/4cup of the chicken, ~1 tablespoon of the ricotta, and ~1/2 tablespoon of the Monterrey Jack cheese.
- Fold in the ends and roll the tortillathen place it seem side down in the baking dish.
- Repeat for remaining tortillas and chicken.
- Pour remaining salsa and Monterrey Jack cheese over the enchiladas.
- cover with plastic wrap and vent one corner.
- Microwave on high for five minutes until the cheese is melted and the enchiladas are heated through.
- Sprinkle with the cilantro.
- WW Points: 7
- We use a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket and shred the meat off of it.
- We use a generic Mexican mix of part skim pre-shredded cheese.
- We don’t add the cilantro.
Cooking time (duration): 20
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: Mexican
Microformatting by hRecipe.