- 6.6 lbs wheat malt extract
- 2 lbs honey
- 1/2 oz cascade hops
- 1 tsp Irish Moss
- 1/4 oz tetanang hops
- 5 gallons purified water
- 1 package American Wheat Ale Yeast
- blackberry syrup
- Bring 1 1/2 gallons water to beween 150° & 170°. Add the malt extract and honey. Stir until extract is dissolved. Heat until mixture boils and foams. Remove from heat until the foam subsides.
- Add cascade hops and mix well. Boil for 45 minutes.
- Add Irish Moss and boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Chill wort to room temperature.
- Pour 3 1/2 gallons of water into primary fermenter. Add Tetanang hops and beer wort and stir well. Pour in yeast, ad lid and air lock.
- After 2 days, transfer to glass carboy. Add blackberry syrup.
- Once fermentation is complete, bottle.
Microformatting by hRecipe.