Summary: 7 Weight Watchers Points per serving
- 12 oz uncooked pasta
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 12 oz fat-free evaporated milk
- 8 oz low- fat cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp dried bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. While pasta is still hot, stir in sour cream.
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until tiny bubbles appear just around the edges.
- Reduce heat to low, add cheese and simmer until cheese melts, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in mustard, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Add cheese mixture to pasta and mix well. Transfer to a 3-quart casserole dish.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle over pasta. Bake until top is golden, about 30 minutes.
Diet tags: Reduced fat
Number of servings (yield): 8
Culinary tradition: USA (Traditional)
Microformatting by hRecipe.