- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, about 1 1/2 lbs
- cooking spray
- For noodles:
- 6 oz udon noodles or whole wheat linguine
- 1/4 cup Szechuan sauce
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1/2 cup matchstick-cut scallions
- Preheat grill to med-high heat.
- Combine first 4 ingredients, through soy sauce, in a medium bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Spray grill rack with cooking spray. Place chicken on grill and cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove from grill, set aside, covered.
- In the meantime, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cool water.
- While noodles are cooking, whisk together next 4 ingredients, through lime juice. Toss in noodles, carrots, and scallions. Serve immediately with chicken.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Microformatting by hRecipe.