Summary: This recipe is perfect for weeknight dinners because it’s laughably simple. We especially like it with roasted asparagus or green beans.
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs w/ Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tbsp + 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz uncooked linguine
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley (optional)
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Heat 1 1/2 tbsp oil in a large, nonstick skillet over med. heat. Add garlic, cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Remove pan from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Return to heat and add breadcrumbs. Cook, stirring frequently, for 6 minutes or until breadcrumbs are lightly browned.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and dump back into pot or into a large bowl. Add 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil, parsley, breadcrumb mixture, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Toss gently and serve immediately.