- 16 oz ziti, penne, or rigatoni
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 rotisserie chicken, removed from the bone
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp sage
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and mix pasta with Alfredo sauce, sour cream, and chicken.
- Combine ricotta, garlic, thyme, oregano, sage, eggs, Parmesan, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add ricotta mixture to pasta. Stir to combine. Top with a thick layer of mozzarella.
- Bake in a 9″ x 13″ cassarôle dish for 30 minutes.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese starts to brown.
Number of servings (yield): 8
Microformatting by hRecipe.