- 8 tbsp butter
- 12 oz sliced cremini mushrooms, more if you like
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tsp thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cream
- 2 (9 oz) packages of fresh tortellini
- Grated Parmesan to garnish
- Melt butter over med-high heat in a large skillet. Add mushrooms and sauté until they release their juices.
- Add garlic and wine. Cook until alcohol scent disappears. Add lemon juice, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk in cream until thoroughly mixed in.
- While sauce cooks, prepare tortellini according to package directions. Once tortellini is drained, toss with the sauce. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Microformatting by hRecipe.