- 1/2 to 1 cup white rice
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic, divided
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 lg red onion, diced
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, chopped
- 2 ears fresh corn, removed from the cob
- 1 small zucchini, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can diced tomatoes w/ green chiles
- 10 lg whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup shredded queso fresco
- Prepare rice according to package directions with 1 tsp of garlic.
- Combine sour cream, cilantro, lemon juice, and red pepper in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Add onion and sauté for 2 minutes. Add remaining 1/2 tsp garlic and mushrooms. Sauté 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add corn and zucchini and sauté 2 minutes. Add salt and tomotoes. Cook until heated through. Scoop mixture into a bowl and wipe out pan.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Divide sour cream mixture evenly between tortillas. Top each with rice, cheese, and vegetable mixture and roll up.
- Return pan to medium heat. Place 2 burritos seam side down. Cook 1 minute on each side or until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining burritos.